Thursday, November 12, 2009

Layers galore!

I know I am in a rut when I notice that my laundry consists of a million white tanks tops that have been worn under every blazer and sweater I own. Since I strive to change bad habits, I have searched for cute layering options that can be worn under pieces or by themselves.
P.S. Thank you to my technical support, Emma, for teaching me how to use titles as hyperlinks vs. copying the entire URL address. Yay for computer geniuses!


1. JCrew cute Ruffled Blouse Silk can be worn as dressy or casual based on what you wear over it. This top could be put under a suit or paired with a brightly colored sweater and jeans.

2. Alternative Apparel Burnout Tee I have endorsed Alternative Apparel Tees already (so soft and comfy), but this one has a vintage look that would look great with a blazer and huge necklace.

4. Patterson J. Kincaid Paige Top So I know this is a little pricey for a tank top, but it is super unique and would work well by itself or paired with anything on top.

5. Banana Republic Tank When you are just not feeling like getting ready, a silk racer-back tank (in black especially) a black cardigan, dark jeans and flats makes an easy yet stylish outfit.

6. Free People Top I thought this top would look great with a chunky bolero sweater because the armholes are cut a bit larger.

7. Forever 21 Sequined Tank Easy to throw a black top over.

8. Urban Outfitters top For parties, this top is amazing! Paired with a skirt (see earlier post on skirts) and a sequined blazer or embellished jacket, this would be a showstopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment