Monday, November 16, 2009

I wear my ......... at night


For whatever reason, seeing Sarah Palin all over the news led me to think of glasses. Which, in turn, led me to think of Sunglasses. Despite frequent cloud cover in Chicago, a great pair of shades works for all seasons. Even if I am in the scrubbiest outfit, stylish (very large) sunglasses and a great purse allow me to feel better about myself. Now, I usually invest a little more in shades, but you can always find these shapes and looks at every price point.


1. Aviators- These are reasonably priced for luxury sunglasses. They have great shape and coloring. For those of you with blond/light brown hair, gold and brown tones in glasses are very flattering.


2. Colored Ray Bans- Another aviator choice here with a spin. If you want your shades to be a fun accessory, these are great.


3. Oversized- I am OBSESSED with large frames. These are super cute, affordable, and black goes with anything.


4. Tory Burch- For those of you with a narrower face, these are not too wide and large to fit.


5. Oliver Peoples- These shades generally retail for around $400. This is a steal for these glasses. Plus, Oliver Peoples is known for quality with regards to optical and sunglasses.


6. Bargain- If you drop your sunglasses so often that you don't want to lose money, these look really expensive and have a great shape for little cost.


7. Colored Frames- Many of us love black, grey, tan, etc. Adding a pop of color with your sunglasses allows you to keep the neutral tones in your clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment