Friday, November 27, 2009

Highlight and Correct


Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! I have been a little delayed in my posts due to the holiday, but have come up with some good ideas in my down time for future posts. The first thing I must rave about would be a new makeup item I purchased. At the beginning of the month, my friend, Michelle, told me about a YSL product that I must get. Following her advice, I am now a true addict. YSL's Touche Eclat, is a concealer that matches to your skin color, takes out any redness, and is super duper light. Now that I seem to be finding more and more things to cover up, this product is great because there is no cakey finish. And, according to the saleswoman I talked to, it is the biggest selling new product in the world. YSL Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment