Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wrap it up


I never wear turtlenecks. Its the feeling of something tight around my neck that makes my cringe (or itch depending on the material). However, this year I am obsessed with wrapping my neck up in something different....scarves! There are so many styles and lengths. I am a huge fan of the super long and have bold patterned ones. Worn with just a simple white tank and sweater, they can dress up a casual outfit. I narrowed down a few unique scarves I think everyone will like.


1. I was in American Apparel and they had an awesome circular scarf (shown in picture) that is big and comes in a ton of colors (the unisex circle scarf http://www.americanapparel.net/)
2. "Tolani" scarves are the best! I own a blue one that I found at a local boutique. However, http://www.blueheavenboutique.com/tolani.html, shows a lot of the styles worn by celebrities.
3. Pretty much every single scarf at www.urbanoutfitters.com (search accessories) is great. They are reasonable prices and have a ton of "eternity" or circle scarves. I especially like the one that can double as a hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment