Monday, October 26, 2009

Crew and You

On the drive from Chicago to Ann Arbor this past weekend I brought along my reading material...US weekly and JCrew catalog. After a quick picture glance at US Weekly, I moved onto JCrew and was amazed that I had dogeared almost every page in the catalog for things I liked. Here are my top finds.... (both in the store, online, and catalog). Also, if you are a student they offer a 20% discount. (http://www.jcrew.com/)

1. Sienna Fringed Mocassin Bootie -I already purchased a pair and they are the most comfortable shoe for walking. Plus, they are under $100 and come in different colors.
2. Matchstick Jeans- while the title is intimidating I can promise you don't need to have stick- legs to like these jeans...they are a great skinny jean and are great tucked into boots
3. Single-wrap skinny belt in Gold- Not only is this super inexpensive but a great thing to use both in the belt loops and over a long fitted cardigan
4. All cardigans-I really like all of their new cardigans. The sequined pockets, ruffles, and long styles are all great for colder weather. If you head to the sale section at the back of the store you can always find a great deal.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind I might copy you on the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa--I am so happy you started this blog, as I am usually clueless in the girly category and look forward to some help!

    ReplyDelete