Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mani-CUREd



A quick post about my some of my favorite nail-polishes.... Over the years I have shifted from the french manicure square acrylics to just short round manicures. For whatever reason, changing my polish to reflect my mood for the week is a ton of fun. Whether you opt for a pro to paint the digits, or DIY, I'd try some of these fun colors...


Essie (found on http://www.ulta.com/ or at most nail salons)

-wicked (Emma's strong endorsement here)
-sole mate
-ballet slippers
-mink muffs
-chin chilly (shown right)

OPI (http://www.opi.com/, or at most nail salons)

-you don't know jacques
-yes....i can, can
-give me moor
-suzi skis in the pyrenees
-suzi says da!

Note: If you are nervous about the dark colors for the workplace, I have noticed that they have become more widely accepted, just try to keep polish free from chips and shorter in length



3 comments:

  1. i am quite the nail polish-aholic, and i like those pics :) which one is the grey essie?

    ReplyDelete