Friday, January 29, 2010

Wrinkle-Free


Due to popular demand, I have decided to do a post on skincare. Now, I do not proclaim myself an expert on anti-aging (I was and sort of still am a sun-worshiper). However, I read enough information and visit enough spas to know what I should be using on a regular basis. I have included only items that I have tried and I believe have worked. Here are my top three picks.


1. MD Skincare- I once visited Sephora and had an extensive chat with a very knowledgeable salesman regarding skincare products. He basically said that this product really causes noticeable positive changes in your skin. I must admit, a few weeks later, I did get some compliments on looking "well-rested."


2. Sothys Paris- There is a store in Chicago that carries pretty much every skincare line available. I went in there last winter to inquire about a moisturizer that would help my face survive the weather. This moisturizer not only provides a TON of moisture in a tiny dab, but is not oily, absorbs easily, and does not cause irritation.


3. Clinique- My friend Bracken introduced this to me during a time when I had spent a good deal of time bawling my eyes out...literally. This stuff was able to de-puff, moisturize, and soothe my poor puffy peepers. If it can work that well after a cry-fest, think about how well it can do any other occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment