Monday, January 11, 2010

Working It


Every time I have an "away" work meeting, I evaluate my work attire. Having yet another occasion to perform this analysis, I decided I needed some wardrobe updating. Here are some items that are great for the office.


1. Ann Taylor- Right now a higher waisted skirt can be super flattering, especially in black. Ann Taylor has really cute skirts and they are having a 40% off promo (I think the code is Save40)


2. Banana Republic- If you prefer pants over skirts, and are more curvy, banana actually has great dress pants that work will with flats or heels depending on the cut and length. They also always have sales on their pants.


3. Kenneth Cole- This dress would look great if you bought it a bit looser (maybe one size up), cinched the belt, wore opague tights, and a chunky black sweater.


4. BCBG- This top is a bright color which would add spice to a traditional black pant. Transition to night by adding skinny jeans and tall boots. Being silk makes it dressy enough for the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment