Monday, February 22, 2010

M.B.B. - medium black bag



I had a request for medium sized black purses, so I went on the hunt. There are a lot of great options out there but I tried to chose classic styles that would last. I also tried to chose types that will last for years, not just a season or two.

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs- This medium-sized black bag is reasonably priced and will last through the years b/c of its simple style. I am a huge fan of Marc by March because of the fact that it is still a designer label, for a bit less.

2. Cole Haan- Another simple, classic black tote. This easily carries from office to a night out because of subtle chain detailing.

3. Michael Kors- A great price for a simple, easy to carry black bag.

4. Furla- Its important that if you chose a black bag, go with good leather, like this one so it looks expensive even if it isn't.

5. Tory Burch- Yet another classic, simple, black bag that isn't huge or tiny. A great medium bag that will last ages.

6. Makowsky- A bargain for real leather and metallic detaiing

1 comment:

  1. Mel loooooveeee thanks for the quick repsonse!You're good. I love the chain link and Tory Burch... I am not completely sure yet black bags such a BIG decision!! if you see anything else you fall in love w let me know.

    PS - is there anyway all the images of your stuff could be in your blogs? for some reason the links take long to load and then i have to go back to your page - ould love if all the images were on your blog or if they opened in new windows when clicked on!

    ReplyDelete