Sunday, November 11, 2012

LIttle Tikes

A shout out to the fashionable kiddos around town:) Now, all my friends with kids dress them nicely, so I doubt this will appeal to them. However, I know there are always gifts to be bought, or more clothes to be purchased. Here are my favorite places to find clothes for the kids. Although, to be honest, my mom plays an integral role in my kids apparel collection.


1. H and M Especially for accessories like hats for boys. I also like their pants for a toddler because they are a tad more "skinny" and don't fall off the waist when you purchase a larger length.

2. Zara This is a great place for baby girls or older girls. I don't love their boy stuff, but the girl items are the cutest!

3. Nordstrom Rack- Warrants an in-store shopping experience to find things like North Face baby coats, or Burberry items at a discount for the little ones. I suggest a fancy suburb to find one that has a good selection.

4. Gap- Everyone knows this one, but I especially like their sweaters. They are high quality and survive the washing machine

5. TJ Maxx and Marshalls- Like Ralph Lauren for kids? These two places are a gold mine for designer clothes for kids at discount. Just prepare for a selection that is inconsistent.

6.  Zulily.com  Gilt.com and Babysteals.com are all great places for pop-up internet sales on kids clothes. I especially like Gilt for Trumpette Socks which wear so nicely.

7. Jcrew cuts- now has baby and honestly you can find items that aren't that pricey or ones on sale and the quality is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment