Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Back

WOW! It has been almost a year since my last post! Obviously becoming a mom again to baby #2 has led to a true lapse in blogging! And, to be completely truthful, my eye for fashion has taken a backseat to a growing and deflating belly and keeping my kids looking decent the last two years. However, since my passion for finding cute clothing items has not decreased, I am vowing to consistently update "Melis on Life." Even if no one cares what I think or what I think is cute (I find it easier to choose items vs. dress myself nicely), it's fun for me! So....... here we go:) Fall is in full swing and temps are dropping, therefore these are some staples I think should be purchased and can be easily accessorized with pieces you probably already possess.


 1.  Fall coat
 2. Skinny Pants
 3. Distressed Boots
 4. Chunky Sweater
 5. Layering top for under anything or by itself

No comments:

Post a Comment