Monday, April 26, 2010

Laura Mercier- must haves


In the past I have given my MAC must have items. This time I am reviewing Laura Mercier Products. When in New York at the makeup counter I explored some new items that I had not yet tried and these are my faves.....


1. Foundation Primer- A long time fan of the tinted moisturizer, I had not tried the primer beforehand. It totally helps the moisturizer soak into your face and gives it an almost "dewey," fresh look.

2. Tinted Moisturizer This is my second post about this product, but I honestly love it. I know a lot of you already use this particular moisturizer, but make sure you have the right shade for your current skin color. Also, the oil-free version is nice for summer because it doesn't add shine.

3. Concealer When applied with a great brush, this concealer is fantastic for under-eye darkness. When I was at the makeup counter the girl applied it under my eyes where I was a bit puffy and it really helped decrease the appearance of bags. You will have to go to the counter to get the correct shade vs. buying online.

4. Eye serum While a little more expensive, this serum really is worth the money. It is cooling and moisturizing. It is great if you are like me and don't want a thick moisturizer all over your face, just in the delicate zones. You can apply before makeup and look refreshed under those eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment